MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN: ASHLAND, OH (PLANT)
Company: Packaging Corporation Of America
Posted on: November 17, 2023
- Troubleshoot and maintain highly technical and automated
equipment, which includes process systems, high pressure boilers,
air compressors and other building utilitiesPay & Benefit:
- Pay range $26.76 - $37.80
- Quarterly and annual perfect attendance bonus up to 1,600.00
total per year
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Excellent benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- 1.5 pay over 8 hours, over 40 hours and weekends
- 1.5 pay on holidays plus additional overtime over 8 hours on
- Up to 1 week of vacation within the first year after 90-day
- Up to 11 paid holidays after probation period
- Uniforms Provided
- 2-5 years' experience in successfully troubleshooting and
repairing industrial machinery.
- On the job success in safety, attendance, and quality of work
- Strong electrical background in Industrial Electrical Controls
(Frequency drives, PLC's, Servo's).
- Siemens S5, S7 controls, Allen Bradley PLC knowledge to include
SLC 500, PLC 5 and Logix 5000 (troubleshooting), understanding of
electrical schematics and documentation, welding to include MIG and
ARC, familiar with Conveyors, Pumps, and gearboxes, etc.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, good decision-making skills, and be
- Experience with Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems, 480V 3 phase
troubleshooting and wiring, low voltage controls, utilities-
boilers, and compressors.
- Must have a good attitude and able to work in a team
- Willingness to pursue ongoing technical training to enhance
- Must have own tools.
- Ability to manage several priorities at once.
- High School Graduate or GED.
- Be passionate about maintaining a safe work environment.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test & background
- Must be willing to work all shifts as needed, including second
and/or third shift.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.Preferred
- Previous plant manufacturing experience, particularly within
the corrugated or packaging industry.
- An associate degree in this field or related field.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be willing to work closely on a day-to-day basis with
other production personnel.
- Ability to share ideas with others to solve problems of
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work with a sense of urgency to reduce downtime of
Resumes are preferred but not a requirement to be included with the
Associated topics: breakdown, customer service, diagnose,
equipment, machine maintenance, maintenance, maintenance mechanic,
mechanical, troubleshoot, upgrade
Keywords: Packaging Corporation Of America, Mansfield , MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN: ASHLAND, OH (PLANT), Professions , Ashland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!