Senior Estimator - Construction
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Preconstruction Manager or Senior Estimator role in commercial
- Great work life balance, local work to Columbus, excellent
company cultureClient DetailsAn industry-leading provider of
commercial general contracting that specializes in industrial
manufacturing buildings and design-build services for public and
private sector construction clients across Ohio. Performing both
interiors and vertical construction, our teams build the unique
structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how
people live, work, learn and play in our communities.Apply now for
48 hr resume consideration!Description
- Works directly with Chief Estimator to generate estimates for
small and large projects.
- Compile bidders lists with PM's.
- Maintains bid log and actively updates status for
- Interact directly with project owners as required including
attending meetings with partners and project managers.
- Bi-weekly project updates with entire team.
- Work closely with owners as needed, including walk-through' s,
for bid preparation and proposal development.
- Communicate and interact with sub-contractors and component
suppliers such as concrete, steel, joist, precast and
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years in commercial construction estimating or
- Must be able to quickly and accurately review plans and
- Familiarity with local jurisdictions, codes and review
processes a plus.
- Superior attention to detail with strong organizational
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal
communication skills.Job Offer
- Up to $120,000 base salary depending on experience
- Individual performance bonuses
- Company profit bonuses
- Health insurance benefits
- Dental insurance benefits
- Vision insurance benefits
- 3-4 weeks PTO
- 401k company match
- Company cell phone, iPad and computer
- Vehicle Allowance
- An excellent company culture and a chance to join a great
teamApply now for 48 hr resume consideration!MPI does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an
individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from
minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other
Keywords: Michael Page, Mansfield , Senior Estimator - Construction, Professions , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!