Electrical Design Engineer
Posted on: January 9, 2022
The Electrical Controls Engineer designs the electrical controls
systems required to make the machines run to the customer 's needs.
communicating with the customer and our in house mechanical
engineers and sales personnel to fully understand and develop
electrical system as needed to meet the customer 's needs.
- Draw electrical schematics, panel and machine layouts for the
electrical system of machines using AutoCAD Electrical.
- Create a bill of material for the electrical system from AutoCAD
Electrical and import into UMD database.
- Research new components & determine the best components to use
for the application.
- Help technicians and electricians with technical knowledge as
needed to build or repair the machines.
- Travel to customer 's site to assist in the installation or
repair of the machine 's electrical system.
- Create & install PLC & HMI programs and all other software needed
to make the machine operate as required.
Control system design, Plc programming, allen bradley plc, hmi
programming, autocad electrical, material handling system
Top Skills Details:
Control system design,Plc programming,allen bradley plc,hmi
programming,autocad electrical,material handling system
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience programming Allen-Bradley PLC 's & HMI 's
- 3+ years of experience in equipment/automation/designing
industrial control systems
- Technical hands-on type of attitude
Nice to Have:
-BS in Electrical Engineering
-Experience setting up and programming VFD 's.
- Zero knowledge of company or position.
- Job hoppy (ex. 5 jobs in 5 years)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We 're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Mansfield , Electrical Design Engineer, Professions , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!