Hourly Electronic Technician
Company: AK Steel
Posted on: September 17, 2020
ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN MELT SHOP
AK Steels Mansfield, OH operation has an immediate need for an
Electronic Technician Melt Shop to join our team. Our facility is
the leading producer of specialty flat rolled stainless steels.
- Electronic Technicians would be responsible for preventive &
reactive maintenance, troubleshooting and calibration of automation
- Equipment involved includes PLCs, AC & DC motor controls, relay
logic, as well as the calibration and maintenance of various
instrumentation devices for pressure, temperature, flow, level,
position, speed, etc. that are all part of the equipment operation
and process feedback systems.
- Working rotating shift work in a 24/7 manufacturing
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or other
- Have the ability to read, understand and follow blueprints,
schematics, drawings, work instructions and procedure manuals
- Have the ability to read, understand and follow safety
information, operating instructions and procedure manuals.
- Have a demonstrated commitment to safety and quality.
- Work rotating shift, week-ends and overtime as required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, disability, military or protected
veteran status. The following links provide information regarding
your Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections: EEO is
the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement. We are a drug-free workplace
and conduct pre-employment testing as a condition of
Keywords: AK Steel, Mansfield , Hourly Electronic Technician, Professions , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!