Company: NORTH CENTRAL STATE COLLEGE
Posted on: September 19, 2022
North Central State College is accepting applications for a
full-time, 9-month Accounting/Business Faculty member. The position
will begin Spring Semester (January 17, 2023). Essential
duties/responsibilities include but are not limited to the
- Maintains minimum of 15 credit/18 contact hours of classroom or
laboratory instruction per term and reflects a 40-hour work
- Meets with all classes as scheduled and provides the full
component of instruction.
- Provides appropriate assistance and supervision to students in
all classrooms, laboratories, or online.
- Delivers instruction based on the learning objectives and
course outcomes found in the official College syllabus.
- Develops and maintains appropriate course materials to be
distributed to students.
- Maintains current knowledge and skills in the faculty member's
discipline and in teaching strategies.
- Holds at least four (4) office hours per week for student
consultation and advisement.
- Maintains accurate academic records for all students.
- Maintains accurate attendance records for all students.
- Reports attendance information, midterm deficiencies, and final
term grade to the Student Records Office in the manner and by the
- Operates within the organizational structure and policies of
- Attends departmental, divisional, and professional development
meetings and other College activities as required.
- Attends graduation ceremonies and assists as requested.
- Assists the divisional dean, assistant dean, and/or program
coordinator in maintaining an inventory of appropriate educational
supplies and equipment.
- Maintains security of College property.
- Serves on College committees.
- Performs community service including serving on and working
with community organizations, area agencies, and /or advisory
- Maintains proper housekeeping, safety, and security in
laboratory and classroom.
- Assists in maintaining appropriate educational supplies and
equipment in laboratory and classroom.
- Maintains professional relationships with students, peers, and
staff to promote competence, education, and training related to
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Master's degree in appropriate area. CPA preferred
- Previous post-secondary teaching experience preferred.We offer
a competitive wage and benefit package that includes
health/dental/vision insurance, state retirement system, tuition
remission, and much more.Please express your interest in this
position by submitting a letter of application and resume to: then
...@ncstatecollege.edu or send toNORTH CENTRAL STATE
COLLEGEAttention: Human Resources 2441 Kenwood Circle, Mansfield,
OH 44906Resumes will be reviewed beginning 10/3/22
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
jeid-31deb7b6c75ca341b572a8369bb50185 Associated topics: business,
business finance, business law, college of business, college of
finance, criminal, financial, law, marketing, school of
Keywords: NORTH CENTRAL STATE COLLEGE, Mansfield , ACCOUNTING/BUSINESS FACULTY, Other , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!