Customer Experience Banker- Lexington
Company: The Huntington National Bank
Posted on: June 23, 2022
DescriptionSummary: Serves in a concierge role by servicing
walk-in customers. Responsible for retaining and growing consumer
and business customer relationships by proactively identifying
financial goals and needs, recommending appropriate deposit, and
other banking products and services. Processes customer
transactions accurately and efficiently and balances daily while
providing exemplary customer service.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent customer service and effectively resolving
- Being proficient in understanding and educating customers on
consumer deposit products.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to grow customer
relationships through a disciplined sales process, new customer
follow-up program, outbound calling, and sourcing referrals from
customers and partners.
- Educating and referring customers to other areas of the bank to
deepen relationships and build a strong partnership.
- Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory
policies and procedures.
- Demonstrating acumen in sales, customer service, relationship
management, banking, communication and presentation.Required
- 1 year customer service in banking, financial services or goal
driven retail sales. Can include military service in an
administration, contracting, civil affairs, or similar role
- High School DiplomaOR
- Bachelor's DegreePreferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Cash handling skills preferred but not required
- Comfort with technology such as mobile services and online
banking services is a plusWorkplace Type:OfficeEEO/AA
Orientation/Gender IdentityTobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit
Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.Agency Statement:
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters
for any position
Keywords: The Huntington National Bank, Mansfield , Customer Experience Banker- Lexington, Other , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!