The real estate industry is booming with excitement right now.
We are looking for a Licensed Real Estate Professional who can
offer their creativity, problem-solving skills and marketing ideas
to our team. As a Licensed Real Estate Professional, you are a key
player in a real estate transaction. You will walk your clients
through every aspect of their home purchase or sale. This involves
researching the current real estate market and finding ways to help
your clients' homes stand out as unique and desirable.
The ideal candidate for this Licensed Real Estate Professional
position has a passion for customer service and creativity. A
background in sales, marketing and customer service is an asset,
along with your real estate license. We will provide training to
help you develop those skills and grow your potential. The ability
to be a self-starter and to take initiative to create a broad and
loyal client base is essential to this role.
Compensation in the real estate market is directly tied to a
Real Estate Professional's performance. There is reasonable
potential to make over $100,000 a year. You will find that the more
time and work you put into establishing your client base through
networking and referrals, the more income you will earn for
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not
required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before
officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need
to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
In this role, you will...
As a broker, we will...
- Stay informed on the local real estate market so you can offer
sound advice to clients on how to best market and price their
- Network and market your real estate professional services to
help grow your client base
- Represent your clients' best interests during negotiations and
- Establish positive relationships with other real estate
professionals in the community
- Be available to your clients to answer all questions and
provide solutions throughout every step of their real estate
- Complete relevant training to keep yourself informed and
relevant within the current real estate market
- Be available to show client's homes and attend open houses
- Come up with creative solutions for making you and your real
estate portfolio stand out in the current market
- Provide an environment of healthy work/life balance that offers
- Offer a positive work culture of mutual support, encouragement
- Coach you through the licensing process and provide training
and career development opportunities
- Share our branding and technology to help you establish
credibility and trust in the market
to the general public.
About Haring Realty
Haring Realty has been a major real estate force in the Greater
Mansfield community since our founding in 1983. Our company has
grown through the years and continues to be a top leader in the
real estate industry. We've earned a reputation of excellence and
professionalism through 30+ years of investing in our agents, our
community, and our customers. We offer a System of Success ideal
for both new agents and seasoned pros.
At Haring Realty, we live by a few core principles. Agents that
align with our values thrive in our system.
- We value our reputation more than the transaction.
- We are highly productive, self-motivated and driven.
- We are positive, enthusiastic and engage confidently with
- We are committed to constantly seeking ways to improve our
value to our customers.
- We follow the golden rule and believe we work best as a
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and
members of our community and we're committed to treating all our
potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Lic