An Entry-Level Real Estate Sales Representative is a real estate
agent who meets with clients to help them with the purchase and
sale of property. In this position, you will help clients find a
home that meets their needs and then walk them through the process
of putting in an offer, reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up
a purchase contract. Entry Level Real Estate Sales Representatives
must be customer service oriented and have excellent communication
abilities. It's an exciting time in the real estate market, and we
are looking for Sales Representatives who want to capitalize on the
market and create a smooth and pleasant purchase and sale
experience for their clients.
The ideal Entry Level Real Estate Sales Representative will be
teachable, self-motivated, and creative. The real estate market is
always growing and changing, and we want someone who can come up
with creative ideas to make themselves stand out to customers.
Experience in sales, customer service, and marketing are
One of the exciting aspects of real estate is that compensation
is based on performance. Real Estate Sales Representatives often
make over $100,000 a year. You will find that the more work and
effort you put into your position, the more money you will
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not
required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before
officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need
to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
In this role, you will...
As a broker, we will...
- Meet with clients to discuss their home purchase and sale
- Take clients to home showings and open houses
- Stay informed on home values and offer appropriate advice to
clients on how much they should sell a home for or offer on a
- Follow up with clients on their real estate needs and stay in
regular contact with them
- Network with other Real Estate Sales Representatives to create
- Come up with creative marketing strategies for selling
- Represent and advise clients during sales and purchase
- Come up with creative marketing strategies to get the word out
about your Real Estate Sales Representative services
- Help you through the training and licensing process for
obtaining a real estate license and offer follow-up training to
help you stay informed and relevant
- Share our infrastructure to help you obtain and manage your
- Offer you independence and flexibility to help you maintain a
positive work-life balance
- Provide a supportive and positive work environment for you to
About Haring Realty
Haring Realty has been a major real estate force in the Greater
Mansfield community since our founding in 1983. Our company has
grown through the years and continues to be a top leader in the
real estate industry. We've earned a reputation of excellence and
professionalism through 30+ years of investing in our agents, our
community, and our customers. We offer a System of Success ideal
for both new agents and seasoned pros.
At Haring Realty, we live by a few core principles. Agents that
align with our values thrive in our system.
- We value our reputation more than the transaction.
- We are highly productive, self-motivated and driven.
- We are positive, enthusiastic and engage confidently with
- We are committed to constantly seeking ways to improve our
value to our customers.
- We follow the golden rule and believe we work best as a
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and
members of our community and we're committed to treating all our
potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Nexp