Water & Fire Construction Project Manager
Company: Shambaugh Cleaning & Restoration/DKI
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Project Managers responsibilities and duties include, but
are not limited to the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex construction
- Proven experience managing an aggregate number of projects
totaling in the multiple-million annually
- Previous experience managing projects that include structural
concrete repair, waterproofing, faade repair, and /or historic
- Proven experience to organize and prepare thoroughly documented
- Proven ability to prepare and present Bid Proposal
- Strong leadership skills to effectively train and mentor
- Proven dedication to safety
- Manage the construction and completion of quality projects
within desired time frames and standards.
- Manage the completion of client pre-cons and final
walkthroughs, expediting completion of warranty requests within
desired time frames
- Manage and control all direct and indirect construction
expenditures for assigned construction projects
- Oversee and schedule all construction-related activities on
- Maintain client satisfaction throughout the construction
- Experience proficiently utilizing computer programs including
MS Project, Excel, and Word
- To insure that the master progress schedule, incorporating
dates and times for Owner decisions, availability of design
information, procurement of labor and materials, lead times for
fabrication, and field installation is established and
- To have complete knowledge of the general contract and
- To assure that appropriate quality control progress is
established and maintained for the project.
- To assure that those individuals whose functions require
knowledge and understanding of the general contract and subcontract
requirements, receive and understand the information.
- To establish and monitor the administrative procedures for the
project. These procedures are to conform to established policies
and procedures of the Team.
- To organize and train the field and office staffs of the
- To assure that each individual and his/her supervisor are aware
of, and have a clear understanding of the Projects goals.
- To keep informed on and assure that all requirements of
insurance, safety, labor relations, Equal Employment Opportunity
and taxes are met.
- To assure that applications for payment by the Owner are
properly submitted, payment is promptly received, and funds are
- To keep management informed as to the progress of the project,
its financial status and current Owner-Architect relations.
- To seek the assistance and the counsel of upper management
staff personnel when needed.
- Plan for and execute Project Close-out requirements.
- Advanced education in construction/project management,
business, engineering or related field. Entry level individual with
5 years related project management experience responsible for both
design and construction implementation.
- Capable of handling up to $2M in budgeted projects while
simultaneously developing an additional $2M in future
- Experience in directing all phases of multiple projects from
idea generation to operation.
- Demonstrated capabilities of high ethical and value driven
- Sound leadership characteristics.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to understand
and convey the sensitivities and philosophies of the Company and
- Flexible team player with the ability to step in and out of
leadership roles as the situation dictates.
- Project management in construction: 4 years
If you can commit to and live with the following principles,
then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our
company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right
for you or you're not willing or able to participate with us at
this level, we are not a good fit for you.
Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do
what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your
actions. In other words, live "Above the line".
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of
of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide
this is not the right place for them. On the the other hand, you
would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are
willing to commit to the following Above the line
- Accountability: See it, Own it, Solve it, Do it
- Become part of the solution
- Respect for others and their feelings
- Act Now
- Ask the question: "What else can I do?"
- Ask the questions: "What coaching do you have for me"? and
"What can I do better"?
- Personal ownership and pride
- Reject Average
- Show others you care
Keywords: Shambaugh Cleaning & Restoration/DKI, Mansfield , Water & Fire Construction Project Manager, Other , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!