Company: Rumpke Transportation Company, LLC
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform job duties in a safe manner in compliance with all
local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
- Provide waste or recycling removal services to customers on
assigned route(s) by emptying trash/recycling receptacles into
- Replace trash/recycling receptacles neatly at the curb or
- Clean up waste spills and overflows.
- Operate packing mechanism and various lever/handles on truck to
activate lifting/loading mechanism.
- Assist Driver in safely backing up the truck by directing the
Driver from outside the truck.
- May assist in unloading or cleaning truck.
- Professional interaction with internal and external
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the job (prolonged
physical exertions, including repetitive lifting, pushing, pulling
- General knowledge of mechanics of trucks.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to be able to
communicate effectively and professionally with internal and
- Waste industry experience, a plus.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s)
specific to work location, department or line of business.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment testing.
- Must be able to read and speak the English language well enough
to communicate, understand, and respond to questions, directions,
traffic signs, signals, and safety training.
- Exposure to extreme weather conditions.
- Exposure to residential and commercial waste.
- Possible exposure to high traffic conditions while outside of
This job description is intended to describe the general nature,
complexity and level of work to be performed by employees assigned
to this position, and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. It does not
prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned. Furthermore,
this does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to
change at the discretion of the company.
Rumpke Waste and Recycling is committed to equality in all
aspects of employment. It is Rumpkes policy to provide equal
opportunities to all employees and potential employees without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Rumpke Transportation Company, LLC, Mansfield , Helper, Other , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!