Senior Restaurant Manager
Company: Bloomin' Brands, Inc.
Posted on: June 3, 2021
With limited supervision, the Manager is responsible for the
daily operations of the FOH/BOH functions in a restaurant,
including appearance, presentation, customer experience and
professional leadership and direction to employees.
- Assist with staffing level and determining which staff are
assigned to each shift.
- Manages all employees to maintain high employment quality
standards consistent with the Outback brand including, but not
limited to, hiring, development, counseling, promotion, discipline
and termination as appropriate.
- Enforce safety and sanitary practices and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies,
federal/state/local laws, and ordinances; all health inspections
meet required state standards. The operational basics and standards
are adhered to with total commitment and passion through providing
direction and guidance to employees.
- Actively participates as a member of the management team.
- Responds to guest comments and seeking opportunity to build
guest count while educating and empowering other Outbackers to act
in similar capacity.
- Sets excellent customer service and work examples.
- Demonstrate knowledge of entire menu and preparation.
- Engage in community and market related opportunities at the
- Two (2) year previous restaurant management experience
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Minimum age 21 year.
- Two (2) year previous experience in full service (including
bar) restaurant management
- Certification in food safety.
- Willingness to relocate within the assigned region.
- Computer skills.
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Bloomin' Brands, Inc., Mansfield , Senior Restaurant Manager, Other , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!