Remote Mortgage Loan Closer
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Are you self-sufficient and looking for
Do you want to challenge your thinking
Would you like to work with the Nation's top
Are you tried of inconsistent workloads throughout the year
and desire a place to call home?
Well Sutherland may be the home for you
Sutherland Mortgage Services Inc. is a premier nationwide provider
of end to end mortgage solutions including originations,
underwriting, processing, closing, post-closing and loan servicing
support. With over 30 years of experience we have developed an
integrated BPO platform. Sutherland has built mutually beneficial
relationships with some of the world's most recognized companies.
Sutherland Mortgage Services' Team Players work throughout the
country with our state-of-the-art Work at Home (WAH) Program. We
offer an unmatched ability to deliver the highest value and
greatest returns to our customers. We are a collaborative,
considerate and friendly team. Having a diverse, inclusive and
respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career
development, internal mobility and work-life balance. Sutherland is
currently offering lucrative compensation packages for experienced
Work At Home GSE Underwriters and Senior Loan Processors.
We are now hiring a Mortgage Closers who have experience in
Retail or Correspondent Front Line Mortgage Closing. The closer
will be responsible for preparing all closing documents consistent
with internal, client and investor policies. Prior experience with
FNMA/FHLMC guidelines required. Portfolio/Private Investor
experience a plus.
What you will be doing?
- Reviewing the complete file and ensuring the various documents
in the file are in sync with the all the others and the loan
application on the system.
- Understanding the investor closing requirements before
documents are drawn.
- Enter required escrow details in the platform
- Complete closing document per investor/client closing
requirements and queue for attorney review if necessary
- Co-ordinate with the respective third parties and the
prospective borrower to schedule the loan settlement.
- Deliver loan documents via prescribed method
- Post settlement, co-ordinate with all in order to ensure that
the loan proceeds are transferred to the respective parties,
including the fees payable to the client.
- Provides effective communication and quality feedback to staff
- Prepares and presents both written and verbal communication to
clients and colleagues alike
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation
- Full-time, permanent work-at-home job
- Competitive paid health benefits
- Promote-from-within advancement opportunities
- Employee recognition programs.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years Mortgage Closing experience
Also important to have:
- Strong customer service skills and superior communication
skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and decision making ability.
- Proven interpersonal skills, ability to interact with other
departments and vendors in a professional manner
- Knowledge of and proficient in conventional agency products and
- Knowledge of mortgage industry products and processes
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a
fast paced, high volume work environment.
- Proven follow up and organizational skills
- Candidates should be open to flexible scheduling options and
the ability to adapt/change as needed.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word,
- Proven initiative
- University degree preferably or work experience equivalent
- Experience in working with people on different levels
- Computer literate
Keywords: Sutherland, Mansfield , Remote Mortgage Loan Closer, Other , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!