A Real Estate Agent is responsible for helping clients with
every aspect of the real estate transaction process. Clients need
real estate agents to help them market and sell their home and
guide them through the process of finding a home to purchase. In
this position, you will advise clients on how to prepare their home
for a quick and profitable sale as well as help them search for a
new home to call their own. The real estate market is always
evolving, and we need Real Estate Agents who thrive on using their
creativity to close sales.
No experience is needed for this position, but the ideal Real
Estate Agent candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
that requires dynamic and creative solutions to help them stand out
to potential clients. Clients know that they have myriad real
estate agents from which to choose, and it's up to you to make
yourself stand out as unique and essential to meeting their real
estate needs. This position is best suited to a candidate who is
self-motivated and enjoys working independently.
In real estate, compensation is directly tied to performance.
The more transactions you complete as a Real Estate Agent, the more
compensation you will earn. It's not uncommon for Real Estate
Agents to earn over $100,000, but it can take a couple of years to
get to that level. The more work you put into establishing a client
base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not
required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before
officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need
to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
As an Entry Level Real Estate Agent, you will...
As a broker, we will...
- Communicate and interact with clients over phone, e-mail and
- Advise and provide information resources to clients on the
status of the real estate market
- Network and seek referrals to increase your client roster
- Craft creative marketing strategies to make your homes stand
- Get to know your clients and their home preferences
- Be available to show homes to clients and attend open
- Represent clients' best interests during purchase and sale
- Advise clients on how to stage, market and sell their home
quickly for a good profit
- Advise you during the training and licensing process and
provide follow-up resources so you can be at the top of your field
and stand out as a reliable, knowledgeable real estate agent
- Provide you with independence and flexibility so you can have
an ideal work/life balance
- Compensate you at a competitive rate, giving you financial
- Share our real estate technology with you to help you grow and
organize your client base
About Haring Realty
Haring Realty has been a major real estate force in the Greater
Mansfield community since our founding in 1983. Our company has
grown through the years and continues to be a top leader in the
real estate industry. We've earned a reputation of excellence and
professionalism through 30+ years of investing in our agents, our
community, and our customers. We offer a System of Success ideal
for both new agents and seasoned pros.
At Haring Realty, we live by a few core principles. Agents that
align with our values thrive in our system.
- We value our reputation more than the transaction.
- We are highly productive, self-motivated and driven.
- We are positive, enthusiastic and engage confidently with
- We are committed to constantly seeking ways to improve our
value to our customers.
- We follow the golden rule and believe we work best as a
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and
members of our community and we're committed to treating all our
potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Nexp