A Real Estate Sales Representative is also known as a real
estate agent and is responsible for helping clients with every
aspect of the real estate transaction process. Clients are in need
of sales representatives to help them market and sell their home
and guide them through the process of finding a home to
In this position, you will advise clients on how to prepare
their home for a quick and profitable sale and will help them
search for a new home to call their own. The compensation structure
for Real Estate Agents is commission-based. This means that you
control your earning potential, since you'll earn money on every
transaction that you complete. Many agents are able make over
$100,000 a year after a few years.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not
required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before
officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need
to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Advise clients on how to price their home and get it ready for
- Keep informed on the local real estate market and keep track of
comparable homes sales within your clients' communities
- Organize home tours and open houses
- Market your real estate sales representative services to the
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations and when
creating home transaction contracts
- Come up with creative marketing strategies to help clients sell
About Haring Realty
Haring Realty has been a major real estate force in the Greater
Mansfield community since our founding in 1983. Our company has
grown through the years and continues to be a top leader in the
real estate industry. We've earned a reputation of excellence and
professionalism through 30+ years of investing in our agents, our
community, and our customers. We offer a System of Success ideal
for both new agents and seasoned pros.
At Haring Realty, we live by a few core principles. Agents that
align with our values thrive in our system.
- We value our reputation more than the transaction.
- We are highly productive, self-motivated and driven.
- We are positive, enthusiastic and engage confidently with
- We are committed to constantly seeking ways to improve our
value to our customers.
- We follow the golden rule and believe we work best as a
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and
members of our community and we're committed to treating all our
potential employees with the same level of care and respect.