Program Administrator 3 QIC- 20030587
Company: Department of Administrative Services, State of Oh
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Guided by the agency's mission "To reduce recidivism among those
we touch," the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction is
looking for a dedicated security-minded health professional to
assume the responsibilities of a Program Administrator 3 (QIC)
Position Specific Minimum Qualification: Requires current
licensure as a registered professional nurse in the State of Ohio
as issued by Board of Nursing per Section 4723.03 of Ohio Revised
Updates/changes to your application submission can be made while
the posting is open by logging into your profile and editing the
application. After the posting closes, no changes can be made.
This is an "Internal" posting for ODRC employees and OHMAS DRC
Recovery Services employees. External applicants will not be
This position programs direction by acting for Superior and by
relieving Superior of most difficult administrative duties.
- Organizes, plans, develops and implements a comprehensive
medical, mental health and recovery services quality assurance
evaluation and monitoring program within the institution(s) to
assure services delivered meet applicable standards and/or court
orders (e.g., monitoring and evaluation of healthcare clinical
activities, risk management including a critical review of major
occurrences, utilization review, peer review, credentials
monitoring and clinical competence monitoring)
- Analyzes and evaluates the data generated and reports finding
to institution staff and applicable Office of Correctional Health
- Documents and/or reviews in the electronic health record
- Facilitates the planning and implementation of remedial action
- Formulates and implements program policies and procedures.
- Chairs the institutional medical, mental health and recovery
services quality assurance committees.
- Assumes responsibility for the duties of the institution health
care administrator and/or psych nurse supervisor during their
- Investigates and responds to inquiries about healthcare
concerns raised by inmates, and other interested parties.
- Plans, conducts, evaluates, and reports healthcare quality
assurance surveys (e.g., inmate/patient satisfaction surveys, staff
satisfaction surveys, needs assessments and issues specific surveys
identified by any aspect of the medical, mental health and/or
recovery services quality assurance process).
- Monitors healthcare services compliance with state and federal
regulations, standards and court orders and reports findings to
administrator and central office.
- Conducts staff training on quality assurance policies,
procedures and issues.
- Attends conferences, trainings and meetings as directed.
Completion of undergraduate core program in business
administration, management or public administration; 36 mos. trg.
or 36 mos. exp. in supervisory, administrative &/or managerial
- Or completion of undergraduate core program for academic field
of study commensurate with program area to be assigned per approved
Position Description on File; 36 mos. trg. or 36 mos. exp. in
supervisory, administrative, managerial &/or staff position
involving planning, research &/or policy/procedure
- Or 5 yrs. trg. or 5 yrs. exp. in business administration,
management or public administration.
- Or 1 yr. exp. as Program Administrator 2, 63123.
- Or equivalent of Minimum Class Qualifications For Employment
Keywords: Department of Administrative Services, State of Oh, Mansfield , Program Administrator 3 QIC- 20030587, Other , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!