Power Plant Laborer
Company: MPW Industrial Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position is responsible for the operation of tools and
equipment in a variety of customer work sites for providing
industrial and/or environmental cleaning.
1. Strictly adhere to MPW Health and Safety Policies and
2. Arrive at branch or jobsite on time, in uniform, properly
groomed, mentally alert and physically able to work. Follow branch
process for work schedule.
3. Set up jobsite including water blast hose, or vacuum hose,
barricade tape and tags.
4. Use equipment such as, water blast gun, water lance, dry vacuum
hose (6"and 8"), wet vacuum hose (6" and 8"), shovels, picks,
automated tooling, aerial platform lifts and any other equipment
5. Cleans equipment prior to return to MPW branch location.
6. Demonstrate initiative in execution of assigned tasks.
7. Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
1. Customer Service: Proactively developing customer relationships
by making efforts to listen and understand the customer (both
internal and external); anticipating and providing solutions to
customer needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
2. Professionalism: Maintaining a high-quality professional
appearance and standardizing to improve performance and
3. Continuous Improvement: Refining and developing new tools and
processes through creativity and innovation.
4. Drive to Win: Passionate and candid; challenges are eagerly
accepted, and motivated to grow.
5. Spirit of Family: Treating all people with respect by supporting
and giving back to employees, customers and local communities.
Promoting opportunities within and through referrals.
1. Ability to move up to 50 Lbs., with or without
2. Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves physical
3. Ability to maintain alertness and fitness for duty.
4. Ability to position oneself for work conducted in and around
confined spaces. Work at heights.
5. Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you
to chemicals, fumes, etc.
6. Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a
variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that
could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
1. Maintain valid ID to ensure access into customer sites.
2. Preferred specific exposure to an equipment or maintenance
3. Experience performing manual labor in an outside setting.
4. Preferred 2- 3 years of "hands on" experience with tools or
Job Location Mansfield, Ohio, United States Position Type
Full-Time/Regular Associated topics: dirt, excavator,
groundskeeper, landscape, load, maintain, mop, painter, unload,
Keywords: MPW Industrial Services, Mansfield , Power Plant Laborer, Other , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!