Restaurant Assistant Manager
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionDescription/Job SummaryAround here, every day
starts with a fresh batch of bread and a thousand
possibilities.Want to work in a place where you can learn, laugh,
be supported, be yourself, reach your goals-and help others do the
same? If so, then Panera is for you. We do everything possible to
earn your trust and help you succeed-every day, in every way. Come
join the fun!Top Perks of managing at Covelli Enterprises, a
franchisee of Panera Bread:
- Scheduled a 45-hour work week, with two days off per week to be
with your friends and family. We value a quality work/life
- Ideal hours of operations... no late-night bar closing!
- Achievable Bonus Program paid out 6 times/year (averaging about
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- No long commutes- we have locations all throughout the Columbus
- Opportunity for advancement!
- Great atmosphere and free meals... your 30-mintue break will
always be delicious!Our Assistant General Managers make every shift
shine.As an AGM at Panera, you are key to the success of your
bakery-cafe. You handle a wide range of responsibilities, all to
ensure that both customers and associates have a great experience.
Our AGMs ensure that every shift is a great one-by developing our
people, managing team performance, and building the warm,
inclusive, authentic Panera team culture. As part of your
bakery-cafe's management team, you report directly to the General
Manager or Director of Operations. Each AGM oversees a different
part of the bakery-cafe, from food cost management, people
management, facility management, etc.As an Assistant General
Manager at Panera Bread, your responsibilities include but are not
- Build our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and Trust.
- Be an ambassador of our Guiding Values and Behaviors:
- Warmth for guests: Making people smile
- Bold thoughts, brave actions: Learning, growing, and taking
- Own it: Finding solutions and taking initiative
- Win together: Working (and winning) as a team
- Inspire and celebrate: Having fun and celebrating success
- Rooted in respect: Seeing the best in others
- Ensure extraordinary guest experiences.
- Make sure every customer is delighted by the quality of our
food, service, staff, and safety measures.
- Build engaging relationships that lead to long-term, loyal
- Help your bakery-cafe grow and succeed.
- Coach and motivate your team to exceed your bakery-cafe's
goals-for sales, speed of service, order accuracy, and cafe
- Train your team on food safety standards and ensure they are
- Lead, manage, and develop your associates.
- Hire and onboard new associates and provide ongoing training
and development, including constructive feedback, as needed.
- Keep your team energized and engaged. Recognize and celebrate
individual and team achievements.This opportunity is for you if:
- You are warm, inclusive, trustworthy, and able to develop
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality
- You want to lead a fun, energized team that works hard and
- You can work flexible hours, including nights and
- You're committed to, and experienced with, health and food
- You want to have a positive impact on your customers and
- Proven ability to direct, motivate, coach, and develop others
in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to run great shifts
- 1+ year(s) of restaurant management experience preferred
- ServSafe certification (or able to pass)
- At least 18 years of age
- Must submit to a background checkJoin our team and get ready to
rise!CAD Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Panera, Mansfield , Restaurant Assistant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!