State Tested Nursing Assistant
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Get ready to earn up to $36 per hour as a State Tested Nursing
Assistant (STNA) in Ashland and surrounding areas with a schedule
that you control. If you're ready to make nurse burnout a thing of
the past, IntelyCare's ready for you.
As a company founded by nurses and for nurses, we're dedicated to
ending the outdated model of nurse staffing. We want nurses to have
options, both in their careers and in their personal lives. Our
approach is simple. First we hire all of our nurses and aides as W2
employees so that they have the security and benefits of
employment. Then, we work with our facility partners to find a
range of available shifts in their area. The last step is the
easiest - our nurses get to pick when, where, or even if they work
on any given day.
Want weekend schedules so you can take - or teach - classes at
Ashland University? No problem. Or maybe you'd like to reconnect
with your musical roots by joining the Ashland Symphony Orchestra?
It's your choice and your life to live. You deserve a job that
won't get in the way. Here's a look at some of the other benefits
that you'd get by joining the IntelyCare team.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
IntelyCare has a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called
"IntelyPros"). Here's what a few of them have to say about their
experience working for us:
"I've had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company
has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility
availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare
providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I
enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond
in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding.
The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very
diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2
years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service
staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely
- Assisting residents with mobility, toileting, personal hygiene,
and other activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serving residents meals and assisting with feeding if
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs,
relaying any abnormal readings to supervising staff.
- Keeping an eye on residents throughout the shift and alerting
nurses to any concerns or abnormal observations.
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing
linens, scrubbing surfaces, cleaning residents' rooms,
- Helping transport residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff, serving
as a conduit between them and residents.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Get a Job With the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Being a STNA requires the right mix of compassion, dedication, and
skill. If you're looking for a STNA job in that also gives you the
flexibility to chart your own path, you should consider working
with us. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Mansfield , State Tested Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Ashland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!