Hospitalist Physician for Mansfield, OH (Perm) (Physician )
Company: Wapiti Medical Staffing
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Hospitalist opening in Mansfield, Ohio.
We are expanding our OBGYN Hospitalist services to Mansfield, Ohio!
Competitive salary and exceptional sign on bonus offered here!
Building an exceptional team to collaborate and work together in
creating and delivering optimum care.
A successful OB hospitalist program should be a collaboration among
your hospital's staff and affiliated obstetricians, family practice
physicians and sub-specialists. Our experienced, board-eligible or
board-certified OB Hospitalist provide OB triage, admissions
inpatient care, and delivery for hospitalized patients. This
cost-effective, cohesive approach improves clinical outcomes and
- 24 hour shifts. Flexible scheduling to create work life balance
- Collaboration with community OBs in a highly supportive and
- Best practices ensure continuity, quality and safety
- Real-time communication with office physicians of triage
visits, new issues, and deliveries
- Improved outcomes, enhanced experience, reduced costs
- Multidisciplinary OB critical care.
- 24-hour in house coverage for obstetric and gynecologic
- Management of OB/GYN emergency-department patients.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many
locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition
Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital
These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other
types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of
- BE/BC - REQUIRED
- Covid Vaccinated - REQUIRED
- OH state license - REQUIRED CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- Ohio ABOUT THE FACILITY
If the USA could have a "greatest hits" for a single state, Ohio
might be it. All our favorite things about the USA - idyllic
scenery, hearty cuisine, professional sports, even rock n' roll,
has the Hall of Fame home here. This Midwestern state borders Lake
Erie to the north and the Ohio River to the south, with diverse
people, places and experiences in between. With three major urban
centers - Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio offer arts,
culture, music, cuisine and spirits, but authentic experiences
abound across the state. For thrill seeker and adventurous
families, there are top-notch theme parks, aquariums, and zoos.
Outdoor enthusiasts can hike, bike, paddle and camp amid thick
forests and sandstone cliffs or on the shores of Lake Erie. Sports
lovers have their choice of professional baseball, football,
soccer, hockey and basketball. Ohio is a foodies delight, with
notable chefs and hundreds of wineries and breweries to
About our company:
In the past 40 years, Pediatrix Medical Group has successfully
grown from a single specialty practice to a national medical group
dedicated to women's and children's services. Today our MFM and
OB/GYN hospitalist program is the largest in the nation, with 205
MFM specialists and 225 OB/GYN hospitalists providing care in more
than 300 hospitals across 20 states.
Keywords: Wapiti Medical Staffing, Mansfield , Hospitalist Physician for Mansfield, OH (Perm) (Physician ), Healthcare , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!