Licensed Massage Therapist - Hiring Now
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Ask about our 1st Year $50,000 garaunteed income opportunity!!
Company paid Healthcare, Life Insurance and up to 80 hours of Paid
Time Off/Sick Leave. APPLY TODAY to learn more! -Looking forward
involves giving back. We're excited to be offering massage students
a hand up with our NEW National Scholarship Sweepstakes! --'- ENTER
TODAY at -https://lnkd.in/gjgKXf43 -for your chance to win!
NoPurchNec. Ends August 31, 2023.
Rules: -https://lnkd.in/g5fBECpv -Massage Envy franchisees have
never been more committed to safety. Outside experts-leaders in
their field-were engaged to review the -Massage -Envy -brand
standards targeted at sanitation and infection prevention and
control with the safety and comfort of members, guests, and
employees in mind. You can learn more about the brand standards
that all Massage Envy franchisees must follow at
-https://www.massageenvy.com/about-us/health--and-safety -If you're
struggling to find a way to feel safe or comfortable practicing
your craft on your own, join our team where you'll have access to
all the disinfecting cleaners and equipment you need to get back to
doing what you love. -As a massage therapist at our West Hartford
franchised location,* you're part of a team that's passionate about
helping people feel their best through total body care. Our massage
therapists are full-fledged employees and valued team members who
get the support they need to feel safe and confident doing what
they love. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing,
and building your book of business so you can focus on performing
as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that
the membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term
impact your services make for members. And the perks don't stop
there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and
outside the treatment room with:
- As a full-time employee, we offer benefits that help you take
care of you -including -
- Employer Paid
- $25,000 Life and ADD Insurance
- Essential Health Coverage. Click here to learn more.
- Employee Wellness and Assistance Programs including monthly
in-clinic services and product discounts to take care of yourself
- Workers Compensation insurance. Get hurt at work, we have you
- Unemployment Insurance. We have to close for virus or cut your
hours for lack of work, you would have pay benefits to help get
through the tough times.
- Sick Leave (Earn 1 hour for every 40 hrs of work. Up to 40 hrs
- Personal Time Off (based on hours of therapy performed prior
year. Earn up to 14 paid days off)
- Holidays like New Years, Independence Day, Thanksgiving and
- Matching Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan
- Premium pay on holidays when we are open like Memorial/Labor
Days, Christmas/New Years Eves
- Access to a Company sponsored Health and Dental insurance
- Student loan payment assistance
- Voluntary benefits: Accident, Short-term disability and
Critical illness Insurance plans.
- A healthy compensation plan -that rewards your hard work. - Our
therapists earn -$35-$45/service hour (with gratuities) with
adjustment for experience/education and bonuses for client
prebooking, service enhancements, product sales and more. Our
seasoned therapists' total compensation package totalled more than
$73,000 last year.
- Massage Therapy Licensing Loan Payment Assistance -helps you
focus on caring for others without worrying about your student loan
payments. -You've invested your time and money in an education that
led you to a career where you can help others feel their best.
That's why you deserve a career that helps you feel and deliver
- A dedication to self-care -with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education -with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety -and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and each member and guest.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes:
- Performing -quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing -massage services within required policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding -the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracing -the brand's core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting -our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Well-skilled professionals -who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, -seeking continuing education to build
on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep
- Clear communicators -who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions -who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals. -
- Great teammates -who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.Learn why Rebecca finds Massage Envy a
great place to work here. -We Believe Our Differences Make Us
BetterWe're excited to hear from everyone with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully
discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable
legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
veteran status. -If -you're ready to bring your healing skills to a
place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait -to
meet you. - -ME SPE Franchising, LLC (" MEF" ) is a national
franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised
locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF, Massage
Franchising, LLC, -or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer
for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each
individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF,
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC or any of its affiliates. Hiring
criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually
owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location
to location. -
Keywords: Massage Envy, Mansfield , Licensed Massage Therapist - Hiring Now, Healthcare , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!