Home Health Aide (HHA)
Company: Home Care Village
Posted on: September 22, 2022
*JOB DESCRIPTION *
*Home Health Aide (HHA)* JOB SUMMARY: A paraprofessional person who
is specifically trained, competent and performs assigned functions
of personal care to the patient in their residence under the
direction, instruction and supervision of the registered nurse
(RN). QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Must meet Medicare Conditions of
Participation for Home Health Aide training program and
2. Have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and
3. Ability to carry out directions, read and write.
4. Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the
job. RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Understands and adheres to established
Agency policies and procedures.
2. Performs personal care and bath as ordered.
3. Completes appropriate visit records in a timely manner as per
4. Reports changes in the patient's condition and needs to the
5. Performs household services essential to health care in the home
6. Ambulates and exercises the patient as assigned.
7. Performs simple procedures as an extension of the therapy
services, e.g., range of motion (ROM) exercises as assigned.
8. Assists with medications that are ordinarily self-administered
9. Attends in-service and continuing education programs as
scheduled and necessary.
10. Attends patient care conferences as scheduled. WORKING
ENVIRONMENT: Works indoors in Agency office and patient homes and
travels to/from patient homes. JOB RELATIONSHIPS: 1. Supervised by:
Director of Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor/RNs, PTs,
OTs, SLPs *_Job Description - Home Health Aide (HHA)---continued
RISK EXPOSURE: High risk LIFTING REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform
the following tasks if necessary:
* Ability to participate in physical activity.
* Ability to work for extended period of time while standing and
being involved in physical activity.
* Heavy lifting.
* Ability to do extensive bending, lifting and standing on a
regular basis. I have read the above job description and fully
understand the conditions set forth therein, and if employed as a
Home Health Aide, I will perform these duties to the best of my
knowledge and ability. \_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_
Date Signature Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Pay: $12.00 - $15.00
per hour Schedule:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Keywords: Home Care Village, Mansfield , Home Health Aide (HHA), Healthcare , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!