Physician / Internal Medicine / Ohio / Locum Tenen
Company: Vohra Wound Physicians
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Full and Part-Time Positions with Growing Wound Care Physician
GroupGet Your Life Back - No Nights, No Call, No Weekends Join
-Vohra Wound Physicians, the largest and most trusted wound care
group in the US.Why Vohra Wound Physicians?
- We are -the -premier wound care specialty group, -run by
physicians for physicians.
- We provide bedside care in over 3,000 facilities across 28
- Innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care.
- We offer a working one-year fellowship in the emerging
specialty of wound management, no prior wound care experience
needed. - We train and support you (65 hours of Category 1
- Attractive compensation on average, our full-time -physicians
earn $300,000 plus benefits.
- Enjoy autonomy, a better -work-life balance, no call, no
weekend and achieve clinical satisfaction while delivering
excellent patient outcomes.
- We provide -malpractice coverage, administrative support, and
an intuitive EMR so you can focus on caring for patients, not
paperwork.What We Look For:Join our team and enjoy an
individualized practice with flexibility and work/life balance. If
you want to become an expert in wound care, learn from highly
qualified physician peers, utilize cutting-edge technologies, and
spend your time focused on patients and not paperwork, then Vohra
is the practice for you. We place a high value on clinical
experience, cultural fit, and a passion for helping patients.We
- An active unrestricted license in the state you wish to
- Clinical work experience within the past 6 months
- Minimum commitment of 3 weekdays per weekWhat Our Physicians
- "I have been with the company for 12 years, and I'm thankful
every day that I made the change." Dr. Steve Tran, a trained
internal medicine physician who transitioned to Vohra.
- "Working with Vohra has given me independence, autonomy, and a
work-life balance while still being able to care for patients." -
Dr. Angela Crawford, a trained general surgeon who transitioned to
- "The Vohra Model appreciates that most physicians are looking
for some degree of professional autonomy and the organization
allows you to take ownership of your practice." - Dr. Alan Powers,
a surgical resident before transitioning to Vohra. -
Keywords: Vohra Wound Physicians, Mansfield , Physician / Internal Medicine / Ohio / Locum Tenen, Healthcare , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!