Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Sign-on Bonus)
Company: Arbors at Mifflin
Posted on: June 25, 2022
LPN - New Increased Wages Starting at $23-$31.05 Per Hour! Plus,
We are Offering a Generous $8,000:
Sign-on Bonus to Join Our Clinical Team Full-time!:
Did you know? Caring deeply for others is a valuable gift, one that
you should treasure. Fortunately for you, you can put that gift to
excellent use here at Arbors at Mifflin, and we will go above and
beyond to invest in it AND you as a person. Whatever your talents
may be, we want to help you make the most of them. We are a stable
4-Star rated Overall facility and is an integral part of a large
Arbors portfolio of 16 skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers
located throughout Ohio.
We are now accepting applications for Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN). See what a career at Arbors at Mifflin will mean for
Can You Answer Yes to the Following Questions? If So, Apply
- Are you feeling burnt out in your current job due to the
- Have you been released from your current position which has
halted your ability to follow your passion with caring for those in
- Do you have the desire to establish a bond with your patients
instead of experiencing constant turnover?What Do We Offer?
At Arbors at Mifflin, we understand that our employees work best
when they are healthy, happy, and excited about the here and now,
as well as the future. For that reason, we offer a wide range of
benefits with your well-being in mind, here are the benefits
- Offering a Generous $8,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full-time Newly
Hired LPN's (limited time availability)
- Starting Wage of $23-$31.05 per hour Based on Experience, Shift
$4/hr Weekender Program (limited availability)
- Competitive Wages That Increase for Years Licensed as Your
Experience Counts With Us
- Daily Pay, Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift
- Electronic Scheduling - You Manage Your Work Schedule
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You Your
- Choose From Three Pet Insurance Options for Your Furry
- Employee Benefits Concierge - to Guide You in Maximizing Your
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days with Rollover Option and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses and more!Text: LPN MIF to (833)
383-6754 to Apply Now!
Thank you for considering a career with us!
We can't wait to meet you!:
Coordinates and provides nursing care for skilled nursing facility
residents and provides supervision and guidance to clinical staff
members. Scope of work may be modified by state specific rules
under the Nurse Practice Act.
- Graduate of accredited LPN/LNV school of
- Valid Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) license in the state
- Valid CPR certification.Experience:
- One year experience in nursing preferred.Essential
- Documents the resident's condition and nursing needs.
- Accurately and promptly implements physicians' orders.
- Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the
resident's needs and the person's capabilities and
- Supervises, directs and evaluates junior staff members and
- Administers medications and performs treatments for assigned
residents, and documents that treatment as required by Company, and
local, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Participates in orientation and in-service training for
- Assists physicians with special tests and procedures within the
scope of state specified Nursing Practice Act.
- Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that
equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner.
- Reports and records pertinent observations and reactions
- Coordinates nursing care of residents when scheduled for
therapy or procedures by other departments.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden
adverse developments in residents.
- Interviews applicants and recommends hires. Participates in
counseling, disciplinary action and termination of staff, to extent
permitted by state practice act.
- Supervises nursing unit, which includes scheduling and
directing the nursing staff to extent permitted by state practice
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Promotes interpersonal relationships and develops staff
- Assures that inventory and supplies are maintained on the unit
and communicates need for housekeeping, maintenance or dietary
- Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Keywords: Arbors at Mifflin, Mansfield , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Sign-on Bonus), Healthcare , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!