Company: Sonic Healthcare USA
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position
Qualifications:You've got a passion for patient care. You're
personable, professional, and confident that nobody can find a vein
like you. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of an
all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our front line of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance
the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical
laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
This opportunity is (full-time, part-time, PRN) during (first,
second, third) shift.
In this role, you will:
- Provide exceptional patient care and customer-focused
- Perform venipuncture on patients of all ages.
- Collect/prepare non-blood specimens.
- Ensure proper specimen processing, labeling, and test
- Champion safety, compliance, and quality control.
All you need is:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous phlebotomy training or experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer and data entry skills
Bonus points if you've got:
- 2+ years of laboratory training or experience in specimen
collection and processing
- Certification from the American Society of Phlebotomy
We'll give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow in your profession
- Free lab services for you and your eligible dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) that includes a
generous company match
- A sense of belonging - we are a community!
We also want you to know:This role will have routine access to
Protected Health Information (PHI). Employees will be trained on
reasonable safeguards and are expected to maintain strict
confidentiality, as well as abide by all applicable privacy and
security standards. - Employees are expected only to access PHI
when it is required to fulfill job duties.
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that
celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for
all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any
kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin,
disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline,
terminations, wage and salary administration, training, and
Scheduled Weekly Hours:32Work Shift:
Company:Pathology Laboratories, IncSonic Healthcare USA provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Sonic Healthcare USA, Mansfield , Phlebotomist, Healthcare , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!