Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Sonida Senior Living Inc.
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Help enrich the lives of seniors by becoming part of the Capital
Senior Living team at The Waterford at Mansfield!
We are currently offering a sign on bonus for $2,000k for full-time
and have a new starting wage!
- To be eligible for the sign-on bonus, we must receive your
application by 05/01/2022*
The Waterford at Mansfield, a premier retirement community in
Mansfield, OH, provides general nursing care to residents in an
assisted living and temporary care facility. We are passionate
about making a positive impact on the lives of those we care for.
If you're looking to grow your career and experience in a
team-oriented environment, apply for our Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) position today.
Working at The Waterford at Mansfield truly means becoming a member
of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely
rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that
experience than with us. We are looking for a Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) to join our team!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities include:
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in
accordance with current rules, regulations and guidelines that
govern the Assisted Living Facility
- Administer all medications as ordered by the physician
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the
activities of your shift as required
- Ensure adequate supply of medications, supplies and equipment
is on hand to meet the nursing needs of residents. Report needs to
the nursing supervisor
- Order prescribed medications, supplies, and equipment as
necessary and in accordance with established procedures
- Pass medications to all residents that are on medication
- Ensure that narcotic records are accurate for your
- Demonstrate competence in nursing practice and participate in
appropriate professional development programs to attain and
- Place phone calls to pharmacies to order prescriptions
- Pulls and prepares patient charts; performs other general
office duties as required
Ideal candidate will:
- Must be licensed in Ohio as an LPN and must maintain current
and unencumbered licensure
- Experience in patient assessments, family motivations,
treatment planning and communication with external review
organizations or comparable entities
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service and care to our
- Appreciate the value of being a dependable & responsible member
of greater team
- Be open minded; willing to listen to and share new ideas
Perks of joining our team:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability
- 401k retirement savings plan*
- Paid time off*
- Company paid training for career advancement
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
- Eligibility based on location.
Keywords: Sonida Senior Living Inc., Mansfield , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!