Registered Nurse (RN) (Sign-on Bonus)
Company: Arbors at Mifflin
Posted on: January 10, 2022
RN INCREASED WAGES - Starting at $28-$32.57 per hour with a
Generous Sign on Bonus of $1,500!:
Arbors at Mifflin is an integral part of our large Arbors of Ohio
portfolio of 16 centers state-wide, which makes us a leading
healthcare provider in Ohio! We are looking for a compassionate
Registered Nurse (RN) such as you, to join our team!
What Benefits Do We Offer You?
- Competitive Wages That In crease for Years Licensed as Your
Experience Counts With Us
- Starting Wages based on experience and shift
- Generous Sign-on Bonus for Full-Time (limited time
- Electronic Scheduling - You Manage Your Work Schedule
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your
- Daily Pay, Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You Your
- Employee Benefits Concierge - to Guide You in Maximizing Your
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days with Rollover Option and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- Mobile Phone Discount Program
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses and more!At Arbors at Mifflin, you
have the opportunity to enhance your clinical skill-set in our
long-term care or short-term rehabilitation center. We are
passionate about teaching, training and promoting from within so if
you are looking for a company where you can grow your career and
feel valued and supported along the way, we invite you to
TEXT: RN MIF to (833) 383-6754 to Apply!
Thank you for considering a career with us!
We can't wait to meet you!
Plans, coordinates and provides total nursing care for our skilled
nursing facility residents and provides supervision and guidance to
clinical staff members. Scope of work may be modified by state
specific rules under the Nurse Practice Act.
- Graduate of accredited RN School of
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state employed.
- Valid CPR certification.Experience:
- One year of nursing experience preferred.Essential
- Initiates and leads team conferences in development of
individualized nursing care plans.
- Assesses and documents the resident's condition and nursing
- Accurately and promptly implements physicians' orders.
- Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the
resident's needs and the person's capabilities and
- Supervises, directs and evaluates LPNs, LVNs, and CNAs.
- Administers medications, starts IVs and performs treatments for
assigned residents, and documents that treatment as required
company, and local, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Participates in orientation and in-service training for
- Assists physicians with special tests and procedures within the
scope of state specified Nursing Practice Act.
- Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that
equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner.
- Reports and records pertinent observations and reactions
- Coordinates nursing care of residents when scheduled for
therapy or procedures by other departments.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden
adverse developments in residents.
- Interviews applicants and recommends hires. Participates in
counseling, disciplinary action and termination of staff, to extent
permitted by state practice act.
- Supervises nursing unit, which includes scheduling and
directing the nursing staff to extent permitted by state practice
- Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Keywords: Arbors at Mifflin, Mansfield , Registered Nurse (RN) (Sign-on Bonus), Healthcare , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!