State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) (Sign On Bonus)
Company: Arbors at Mifflin
Posted on: January 9, 2022
STNA INCREASED WAGES - Starting at $14.50-$20.32 per hour with a
Generous Sign on Bonus of $750!:
Arbors at Mifflin is an integral part of our large Arbors of Ohio
portfolio of 16 centers state-wide, which makes us a leading
healthcare provider in Ohio! We are looking for a compassionate
State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) such as you, to join our
What Benefits Do We Offer You?
- Competitive Wages That In crease for Years Licensed as Your
Experience Counts With Us
- Starting Wages based on experience, shift and weekender
- Generous Sign-on Bonus for Full-Time (limited time
- Electronic Scheduling - You Manage Your Work Schedule
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your
- Daily Pay, Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You Your
- Employee Benefits Concierge - to Guide You in Maximizing Your
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days with Rollover Option and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- Mobile Phone Discount Program
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses and more!At Arbors at Mifflin, you
have the opportunity to enhance your clinical skill-set in our
long-term care or short-term rehabilitation center. We are
passionate about teaching, training and promoting from within so if
you are looking for a company where you can grow your career and
feel valued and supported along the way, we invite you to
TEXT: STNA MIF to (833) 383-6754 to Apply!
Thank you for considering a career with us!
We can't wait to meet you!
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists
residents with daily living activities.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
preferred.Licenses/Certification: Valid certification as a STNA in
the state of employment.
Experience: Six months experience in a long term care environment
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair,
and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement
to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards
set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies and
procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal
and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input
into selected resident's plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility
policies and procedures.
- Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progess
in achieving restorative goals.
- Performs other tasks as
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and facility staff.
Keywords: Arbors at Mifflin, Mansfield , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) (Sign On Bonus), Healthcare , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!