Environmental Health Safety Manager (EHS Manager)
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: June 12, 2019
Environmental Health & Safety Manager
The EHS Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Environmental
Health and Safety programs are established, implemented,
maintained.-- They will be responsible for the Environmental
Management System supervising the Plant's safety program.
- Monitors compliance through inspections, both scheduled and
unscheduled, random revisions to operations and onsite registration
- Manage daily, weekly, or monthly EHS&S--reporting and
metrics for the facility.
- Provides EHS&S leadership. Reviews, interprets, and
summarizes EHS&S--regulations and standards as needed.
- Ensures site EHS&S compliance with applicable local, state
and federal EHS&S--regulations, standards, and best practices
through development and implementation of policies, procedures,
training, reports, permits, registrations, required monitoring, or
other items as required.
- Ensures a work environment exists which is safe and
environmentally friendly, as well as promotion of Behavior Based
Safety programs and principles.
- Leads EHS&S--projects and/or supports site associates on
EHS&S--goals and assignments related to associate safety,
ergonomics, environmental protection, process safety, or
sustainability in manufacturing and research environments.
- Independently assesses new equipment and existing situations,
evaluates opportunities, and selects best option based on
engineering concepts in order to justify new projects or resolve
identified EHS&S--concerns to improve EHS&S--programs or
- Manages the investigation and assessment of incidents and
work-related injuries to determine root cause. Tracks EHS
corrective actions for prioritization, completion, and
- Conducts and coordinates EHS&S--internal self-assessments,
as well as internal or external inspections, and reviews,
summarizes site EHS&S status, develops recommendations, and
coordinates activities as needed to maintain compliance with
- Bachelor's degree in environmental management, chemical
engineering or related area.
- Experience working in an automotive manufacturing
- Behavior Based Safety experience.
- Five years working with hazardous chemical materials, including
experience in handling and disposing of hazardous waste.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Mansfield , Environmental Health Safety Manager (EHS Manager), Executive , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!