GENERAL SALES MANAGER
Company: Mid-State Multimedia Group
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Mid-State Multimedia Group (radio / TV) is looking for a self-motivated General Sales Manager for radio operations WVNO-FM, WRGM-FM/AM, 99.3 The Light and 97.3 The Spur along with digital support products. The ideal candidate provides leadership to station's local sales efforts by giving direction, training and feedback to the sales team. The sales manager assists account executives in prospecting, developing and maintaining direct and new business, as well as local agency business, to assure established sales goals are met.
We are looking for someone who wants to grow and is looking for a long term career.
Who We Are:
Mid-State Multimedia Group (Mansfield, Ohio) is a locally owned and operated facility home to WVNO FM, WRGM FM/AM, 99.3 The Light, 97.3 The Spur, WMFD TV(Cleveland DMA) , WOHZ TV, and one of the most successful small market digital operations in the country. While this opening is for the radio / digital side of our operations, opportunities on the television side exist.
- Develop and implement a sales plan that will meet station's revenue goals with selling to direct, new direct, vertical categories, digital, and NTR.
- Identify, recruit, train, coach, manage and develop high-performance Sales talent and build a successful team to ensure continued top-line growth
- Maintain an ongoing recruitment effort to ensure a top quality team.
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with Sales Team members to evaluate pending business.
- Participate and lead Sales staff meetings and training sessions
- Manage inventory and reporting in Wide Orbit
- Manage administrative functions connected with forecasting revenue, rate, pricing and order approvals
- Actively participate in business & community associations with the intention of developing extensive relationships with local influencers and decision makers
- Develop and build relationships with clients
- Lead communication with other departments to assure quality service when placing orders and arranging promotions
- Oversee special event sales
- A steady progression as a sales leader and sales management with a proven track record of success in the radio industry
- Proficient in all aspects of radio and digital sales
- Familiar with the management of CRM systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms
- Demonstrate high energy level and achievement-oriented attitude toward sales, sales training and education, and client relations
- Wide Orbit experience preferred but not required.
- Flexible and creative
- Digitally savvy
For immediate consideration, please submit resume to:
Mid-State Multimedia Group
President / GM
2900 Park Ave. W.
Mansfield, OH 44906
You may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mid-State Multimedia Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Keywords: Mid-State Multimedia Group, Mansfield , GENERAL SALES MANAGER, Executive , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!