Director of Nursing
Company: Atrium Living Centers, Lexington Court
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Come Join Our Team!
Lexington Court has strong leadership, flexible schedule options,
no agency staff, quality training/ orientations with experienced
team members, higher wages and has been recently renovated.
A 100% employee-owned company, we are deeply invested in enhancing
the quality of every life we touch. We are one team, working
together, to be a light for our residents, their loved ones, and
Is responsible and accountable for the overall management of the
Nursing Department. Coordinates with other disciplines to provide
quality care to all residents. Supports and practices the
philosophy, policies, and objectives of the Company. Monitors the
outcomes of nursing services activity by coordinating facility
committees and using the quality assurance program to implement
efficient and effective nursing interventions. Ensures that the
highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times. Performs
all duties using independent judgment and discretion to implement
regulations and policy.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with required state licensure; BSN
- Must show the ability to communicate effectively and to speak,
read, and write in English in a legible and understandable
- At least three (3) years of successful management experience in
a long term care environment as evidenced by: average number of
federal surveys without sub-standard care or immediate jeopardy in
any clinical regulations.
- Has demonstrated successful clearance of follow-up surveys and
has kept nursing staff turnover to a minimum.
- Working knowledge of nursing home regulations and the Nurse
Practice Act, including MDS procedures and reimbursement guidelines
under Medicare and Medicaid and standards of practice relating to
the prevention of weight loss, pressure wounds, unnecessary pain,
- Genuine caring for and interest in the elderly and physically
and mentally challenged people; and the ability to relate
positively to residents, their families, employees and the
community at large.
- Must meet all federal, state and local health regulations and
pass a post-employment-offer physical exam. This requirement
includes drug screening, criminal background investigation, and
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this job,
with or without accommodation.
- Must be able to be on 24-hour call.
- Must be able to respond to facility emergencies via telephone
or in person, depending on the situation.
We understand the needs for quality benefits for you and your
family. Atrium Centers offer a variety of options for you to choose
what is most appropriate for you.
- Competitive salary package
- Extensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision,
and life insurance
- Accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
that includes maternity coverage
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Holiday pay
- Cell phone discounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Tuition reimbursement - Further your career with our
- Discounted meals on-site
Keywords: Atrium Living Centers, Lexington Court, Mansfield , Director of Nursing, Executive , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!