Community Outreach Program Manager
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Manages implementation and maintenance of designated programs.
Plans, develops and maintains systems and procedures. Liaison
between department and outside communities. Serves as a coach and
mentor for other positions in the department. Participates in
budgetary process.Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
- Develops, implements, manages and maintains operational systems
- Serves as a liaison with all levels of the organization and
- Manages multiple priorities and projects with competing
- Allocates time to meet completion requirements. Serves as a
coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
- Reviews and monitors adherence to Human Resources policies and
corporate compliance procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare
Administration or related field.Certifications:
- May be required for specific positions as per policy or
regulation.Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to take appropriate action in a stressful
- Demonstrated team, leadership, organizational and problem
solving abilities.Work Experience:
- Three years of experience in systems training, project
- Data analysis in healthcare setting preferred.
- Familiarity with the Mansfield, OH area-preferred.
- Offset: Associates degree and five years of experience.
- Offset: Masters degree and two years of experience.Personal
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required for procedures.Keywords: outreach, community
outreach, business plan development, analysis
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Mansfield , Community Outreach Program Manager, Executive , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!