Company: Modern Office Methods
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Service Technicians are responsible for on-site service of
Ricoh, Canon, Samsung and Hewlett Packard networked digital imaging
products including copiers, printers, facsimile equipment,
scanners, MFD's, and wide format devices. Working within a
designated geographic territory, you'll be dispatched to various
job assignments depending on your product qualification and
experience level. You'll be fully trained and equipped to make the
necessary mechanical and electrical repairs as well as provide
preventative maintenance on all products serviced. Position
Requirements Minimum Requirements include high school diploma /
(GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent; possession of a valid
driver's license (the license must not include restrictions related
to a DWI/DUI conviction) and a satisfactory driving record as
determined by Modern Office Methods insurance carrier; basic
computer knowledge; and excellent customer service skills.
Preferred Requirements include associate's degree in a technical
field or related military experience; previous experience in
technical field service; networking knowledge; COMPTIA A+ Net+
certifications. Primary Responsibilities
- Perform full range of maintenance on assigned products;
including technical diagnostics, software updates, installation,
removal, retrofit and client call assistance.
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs or replaces equipment
components as necessary.
- Manage call activity; perform call close administrative
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction through proper
use of customer management skills and engage the support of other
Modern Office Methods personnel as required.
- Adhere to proper escalation procedures to resolve client
- Provide client training on assigned products in accordance with
current field procedures.
- Responsible for assigned company assets (i.e. parts, tools,
communication and computing devices, vehicles).
- Responsible for supportive participation in team functions and
adherence to agreed upon practices and procedures developed by the
- Drive a motor vehicle.
- Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned
workload and level of experience.
- Manages territory, inventory and customer relationships.
- Demonstrates good technical and customer relation skills.
- Performs basic connected installations, sets up IP addresses,
downloads printer drivers and provides client training on network
- Demonstrates required digital competencies associated with
assigned products and level assignment.
- Completes technical training on new equipment as assigned.
- Works closely with sales team to maximize equipment leads and
- Maintains and manages own parts inventory with a high degree of
- Complies with all company policies.
- Interacts with external customers for the purpose of
determining service needs on equipment and ensuring overall high
level of customer satisfaction with the service performed.
- Maintains productive, professional relationship with all
- Maintains a positive demeanor and is a contributing team
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Modern Office Methods, Mansfield , Service Technician, Engineering , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!