IT Escalation Engineer
Company: Spade Technology
Posted on: January 22, 2023
IT Escalation Engineer:
When was the last time you truly enjoyed going to work? It is an
ideal time to join our highly talented and growing team. We are
looking for individuals that have a strong desire to learn as well
as outstanding customer service skills. We put great focus on
training as well as earning new industry certifications.
About Spade Technology:
Spade Technology is a twenty-year young outsourced IT company based
out of Mansfield, Massachusetts. We have one simple goal: to
provide the same kind of IT solutions expected by large-scale
corporations to small and mid-sized businesses. How do we do this?
We deliver real business value - getting to know your business,
implementing best practices, proactively managing your technology,
and aligning your technology investment with your business goals to
truly boost your bottom line.
We understand the importance of fixing issues quickly, however, we
believe it's more important to prevent those issues from occurring
in the first place - and that's where our proactive approach comes
in: we stay proactive and strive to help you think of your IT as a
strategic advantage as opposed to another necessary expense.
Benefits of Working at Spade Technology:
- The stability of a twenty-year-old company with the growth,
excitement, and career potential of a startup
- Work with cutting edge technology everyday
- A strong focus on your industry training and certification
including company paid for education and exams
- A team of highly motivated, extremely talented, fun and
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A place where ambition, loyalty, and exceptional performance
will be noticed and rewarded
- A clear company vision and mission
Are you ambitious, organized, and solution-focused? We are a
fast-growing IT Support company in need of an experienced
Escalation Engineer to join our team in providing exceptional IT
services to small and medium-sized businesses throughout
Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Southern New Hampshire. Our
Escalation Engineer is the highest escalation point for customer
issues as well as a mentor and coach to other engineers. The
Escalation Engineer possess a broad range of both technical and
business skills, as well as a strong drive to help other team
members succeed and grow. Our Escalation Engineer will work closely
with our clients and other internal resources, therefore excellent
oral and written communication skills are required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Escalation of Client Care Center/reactive tickets.
- Complex server and network issues
- Unique technical troubleshooting
- Technical resource for all departments
- Assist Professional Services Team with Projects as capacity
- Work directly with clients to provide reactive technical
support for escalated tickets
- Coach and mentor other support staff, particularly new and
junior staff to develop skills and improve understanding and
adherence to Spade's standards, processes, and procedures
- Work with the Service Manager to identify trends and underlying
technology issues impacting tickets per endpoint (TPE)
- Collaborate with team and Service Manager to assess process
improvement opportunities, assess tools, etc. to improve Support
- Keep manager informed of issues that may impact the
- Provide leadership in tone, actions, and execution
- Complete special projects as assigned by manager, working cross
departmentally as necessary
- Broad knowledge across technology/Unique technical
- Advanced Network troubleshooting skills.
- HP/Dell Server, VMWare, Hyper-V
- Expertise administering Microsoft Windows Server; Active
Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, etc. Install, configure and
manage server features and roles.
- Experience with Azure/AWS or other cloud-based environment
- MDM/Mobile Device Management
- Experience administering Microsoft Exchange (On-Prem and O365)
including email account creation/modification, distribution list
management, and other Exchange administrative tasks.
- Experience with Office 365
- Domain synchronization, security, MFA authentication,
- Experience with SharePoint administration
- An in-depth understanding of TCP/IP.
- Experience configuring and managing firewalls
- including implementing and troubleshooting VPNs, RADIUS,
- SonicWall experience a plus.
- Cyber Security awareness
- Experience working for an IT Managed Service Provider
- Desire/drive to mentor other engineers
- Proven ability to set and manage client expectations
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team
- Attention to detail, process-oriented and strong desire to
- Experience supporting network and server infrastructures for
small to mid-sized businesses
Spade Technology offers excellent compensation and benefits,
including competitive salaries commensurate with experience,
401(k), and a generous vacation plan.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Spade Technology, Mansfield , IT Escalation Engineer, Engineering , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!