Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Posted on: November 15, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.Job DescriptionAbout the Role:Under the
direction of the Manager for Reliability Engineering, you will
contribute to the reliability, design, and enhancement of the
manufacturing and support equipment under your responsibilities.You
will support the improvement the reliability of equipment,
utilities, critical systems, and maintenance processes by applying
the principles of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM). Apply
Root Cause Analysis (RCA) methodologies to improve equipment that
support manufacturing operations in a fast-paced cGMP biotechnology
environment. Measure reliability performance and demonstrate
success of improvements.How you will contribute:
- Help develop maintenance strategies, plans, parts lists, BOMs
and frequencies for new and modified equipment.
- In collaboration with safety, quality, and manufacturing
perform equipment importance level assessments.
- Perform the review, improvement and update of Maintenance SOPs,
Parts Lists, BOMs and CMMS data integrity for existing
- Perform data analysis of corrective work orders in CMMS to
identify trends and area focus for improvements.
- Support functional equivalency assessments of spare parts.
- In collaboration with engineering, manufacturing, and
maintenance personnel perform or support troubleshooting of
- Participate in Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and Failure
Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA).
- Support Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) improvement
projects in assigned area.
- Participate and provide support for audits.
- Help implement predictive maintenance technologies to increase
- May help prepare and participate in technical reviews of
equipment design projects.
- May participate in FAT and commissioning of new or modified
- Identify cost/waste/energy reduction opportunities.
- May be assigned change control, Quality CAPA and Safety CAPA
- Report project and operational metrics.
- May perform other duties as assigned.What you bring to Takeda:
- Bachelors' degree in Engineering discipline required.
- 1+ years of experience in any of the following areas:
Maintenance Operations, Reliability Engineering or Predictive
Maintenance is preferred
- Familiarity with cGMP is a plus.
- Have proficient computer skills and be experienced using MS
Office software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and MS Project.
- Have knowledge of the core engineering principles: heat
transfer, mass transfer, thermodynamics, and fluid mechanics.
- Work in a team-based environment.
- Familiarity with Biotechnology manufacturing operations such as
Cell Culture, purification, aseptic filling, packaging, and their
support systems such as CIP, COP, SIP, HVAC, plant and clean
utilities.What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursementImportant ConsiderationsAt Takeda, our
patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As a result, we
must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure
we are not endangering the quality of the product. You may:
- Work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and
wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body.
This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
- Need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail
polish and artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing
- Work in a cold, wet environment.
- Work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to work
- Work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and
Celite that may require respiratory protection.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 25 lbs.
- In general, your work will be a combination of sedentary work
and walking around observing conditions in the facility.More about
us:At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the
development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class
patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company to
inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing
work.Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating
careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in
everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace,
in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to
deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the
world.This posting excludes Colorado applicants.#GMSGQ #ZR1
#LI-MA1EEO StatementTakeda is proud in its commitment to creating a
diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability,
citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital
status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran,
or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by
law.LocationsUSA - GA - Social Circle - Hwy 278Worker
TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Mansfield , Reliability Engineer, Engineering , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!