Posted on: September 19, 2022
Company Background Therm-O-Disc is a leading global manufacturer
of highly engineered sensing, control, and sealing components. We
deliver mission-critical protection and valuable data for a wide
range of systems, including appliances, heating, air conditioning,
refrigeration units, industrial process equipment, motor vehicles,
and aircraft. Headquartered in Mansfield, Ohio, we have over 4,000
employees worldwide across 10 manufacturing facilities dedicated to
keeping people and their homes safe. Therm-O-Disc brings a track
record of over 75 years of innovation, quality, specialized
expertise, a highly collaborative approach, and a commitment to
growth - working together with our customers as a valuable partner,
helping to meet their critical objectives. We recently
re-established ourselves as an independent company and are looking
for entrepreneurial minded candidates to help our company grow
Position Summary We are seeking an ambitious Marketing Co-Op that
will collaborate with different departments in addition to your
own, in areas such as Manufacturing, Sales, Engineering, etc.
Efforts made by you will directly advance a variety of business
initiatives while gaining hands-on marketing experience. Your
responsibilities will combine individual tasks as well as
collaborative work or group projects. Position
- Create marketing literature, largely product catalogs
- Update the Website and review to ensure all links, PDFs, and
images are working as expected, and new content is being
- Make sure SEO is in place and effective.
- Monitor web analytics/SEO results, and provide monthly
- Provide support to social media and other creative media
- Work with Internal communications.
- Support content marketing strategies for both short-term and
long-term content goals (social media blogs, paid research ads,
- Help ensure standard branding in all company facilities.
- Have additional responsibilities including:
- Ensuring global sales teams are aware of and have access to
- Researching competition's marketing efforts.
- Reviewing and organizing marketing pages on SharePoint /
Regularly updating the homepage.
- Working with IT to update monitors globally.
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Undergraduate student currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in
Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related
- Excellent grammar, proofreading, writing, and editing
- Strong attention to detail
- An effective communicator, both written and oral
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to be flexible
with changing priorities
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint
- Passion for learning and growing in the marketing field
- Legal authorization to work in the United States - Sponsorship
will not be provided for this role
- Knowledge of HTML and graphic design is a plus
- Experience using Google Analytics is highly desired
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is highly desired
Therm-O-Disc is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): race,
ethnicity, religion, sex, gender or gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, disability, national origin, or any status
protected by applicable law.
This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided.
Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in
the future are not eligible for hire.
Keywords: Therm-O-Disc, Mansfield , Marketing Intern, Advertising , Mansfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!