1st Shift Dock Auditor
Company: Staff Management - SMX
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Staff Management - SMX, the country's leading provider of on
premise staffing and management solutions, has immediate openings
for Full-Time Dock Auditor Positions at Mid-Ohio in Crestline,
Ohio. This position is responsible for checking and maintaining the
quality of glass at Vitro, Mid-Ohio.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual Dress Code
- Other on the spot perks
- Paid Training
- Weekly paychecks
- Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sign on Bonus (Restrictions Apply)
- Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply)
Employment Type & Shifts
- Long Term
- Full Time
- 1st Shift
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for performing dock audits according to the work
- Responsible for Data Collection on the Dock.
- Responsible for Dock Audit sheet for Dock.
- Responsible for identifying NOK glass.
- Responsible for understanding & clarifying (as needed) the
written product specifications.Associates will also be responsible
for maintaining the HOLD system. -This includes:
- Quarantining suspect materials & completing appropriate
- Notifying appropriate individuals (QC Tech, Dock Supervisor,
and Vitro Staff)
- Working with the Vitro Staff and the Dock Supervisor to
disposition suspect materials.
- Ensuring disposition is executed and documentation is updated
- Responsible for ensuring proper labeling.
- Responsible for verifying calibration labels have not
- Responsible for verifying witness marks for certification as
- Responsible for reviewing Quality Alerts.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor as required.
Must have flexible schedule and quality experience. Shipping/Dock
expericence is a plus but not requried
- Background Check
- Able to Lift 40 pounds
- Drug Test
- Stand for Shift Duration
- Must be at least 18 years old
Keywords: Staff Management - SMX, Mansfield , 1st Shift Dock Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Crestline, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!